September sun
-
Mike 1958
- Expert
- Posts: 134
- Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2023 8:34 pm
- Location: East Yorkshire
September sun
Hi All, just having a Guinness and a packet of scratching on ride out. Anyone else managed to get out today. 

-
Mike 1958
- Expert
- Posts: 134
- Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2023 8:34 pm
- Location: East Yorkshire
Re: September sun
Two photos maybe ??? Having trouble loading them. 

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- skub
- Expert
- Posts: 1414
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2023 9:30 pm
- Location: County Antrim
Re: September sun
It's been a warm September here,
The banana looks sweet.
The banana looks sweet.
-
Clipper
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2026 8:30 pm
- Location: Gloucestershire
Re: September sun
I'm trying to make the most of the sunny days,....good riding weather today 
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- Zytec
- Expert
- Posts: 315
- Joined: Thu May 04, 2006 12:52 pm
- Location: Wrexham, north Wales
- Wolfie
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10673
- Joined: Wed May 03, 2006 8:05 pm
- Location: Back to West Yorks, but only just..
- Contact:
Re: September sun
Andrea was feeling pretty good over the weekend so we got out for a damn good ride on Saturday..
It was so good that even the jams on the M25 and A3 couldn't dampen our spirits...
It was so good that even the jams on the M25 and A3 couldn't dampen our spirits...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
.
I used to be a werewolf, but I'm alright nooooowwwwwww!!
I used to be a werewolf, but I'm alright nooooowwwwwww!!
-
Mike 1958
- Expert
- Posts: 134
- Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2023 8:34 pm
- Location: East Yorkshire
Re: September sun
- Wolfie
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10673
- Joined: Wed May 03, 2006 8:05 pm
- Location: Back to West Yorks, but only just..
- Contact:
Re: September sun
Actually the Bike was parked in Reading... 
.
I used to be a werewolf, but I'm alright nooooowwwwwww!!
I used to be a werewolf, but I'm alright nooooowwwwwww!!