SE Rally 2026

Anything & Everything about Events, Shows & Rallies inside or outside the UK.....
User avatar
Olde Coney
Expert
Posts: 5682
Joined: Wed May 03, 2006 8:05 pm
Location: CUMBRIA

Re: SE Rally 2026

Post by Olde Coney »

Zytec wrote: ↑Fri Sep 11, 2026 11:42 pm
Wolfie wrote: ↑Fri Sep 11, 2026 7:50 am "if there are no pictures, it didn't happen"
I don`t recall any pics from this years north west rally posted on here :cry:
It seems like there are only a couple in the Rally's shows and events section

It's unusual for there to be so few.......unless someone has more :?:
Too old to die young


ROGER
User avatar
Triple Parts
Expert
Posts: 6560
Joined: Fri May 12, 2006 11:00 am
Location: Lancashire Riviera
Contact:

Re: SE Rally 2026

Post by Triple Parts »

Zytec wrote: ↑Fri Sep 11, 2026 11:42 pm
Wolfie wrote: ↑Fri Sep 11, 2026 7:50 am "if there are no pictures, it didn't happen"
I don`t recall any pics from this years north west rally posted on here :cry:

viewtopic.php?t=22438&start=22
.
FREE Triples downloads here... https://kawatriple.net/
Triples Parts here...https://kawasakitripleparts.com/
User avatar
Olde Coney
Expert
Posts: 5682
Joined: Wed May 03, 2006 8:05 pm
Location: CUMBRIA

Re: SE Rally 2026

Post by Olde Coney »

Yep, they are the ones I was referring to ....strange that there are so few pictures when normally there are many of this event :smt102
Too old to die young


ROGER
User avatar
Triple Parts
Expert
Posts: 6560
Joined: Fri May 12, 2006 11:00 am
Location: Lancashire Riviera
Contact:

Re: SE Rally 2026

Post by Triple Parts »

Most of the pics are on Facebook.
FREE Triples downloads here... https://kawatriple.net/
Triples Parts here...https://kawasakitripleparts.com/
User avatar
Wolfie
Site Admin
Posts: 10679
Joined: Wed May 03, 2006 8:05 pm
Location: Back to West Yorks, but only just..
Contact:

Re: SE Rally 2026

Post by Wolfie »

Here we go then...

There were 51 bikes left the Pub on the Saturday ride out

IMAG5219.jpg
IMAG5215.jpg
IMAG5216.jpg
IMAG5217.jpg
IMAG5218.jpg
[/color]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
.
I used to be a werewolf, but I'm alright nooooowwwwwww!!
User avatar
malc87
Expert
Posts: 13387
Joined: Wed May 03, 2006 8:05 pm
Location: Timperley,South Manchester

Re: SE Rally 2026

Post by malc87 »

I seen the video of the bikes leaving, 51 bikes is impressive for a club rally :D
User avatar
Olde Coney
Expert
Posts: 5682
Joined: Wed May 03, 2006 8:05 pm
Location: CUMBRIA

Re: SE Rally 2026

Post by Olde Coney »

Good showing Thumbs Up
Too old to die young


ROGER
User avatar
Zytec
Expert
Posts: 316
Joined: Thu May 04, 2006 12:52 pm
Location: Wrexham, north Wales

Re: SE Rally 2026

Post by Zytec »

Olde Coney wrote: ↑Sat Sep 12, 2026 11:18 am Yep, they are the ones I was referring to ....strange that there are so few pictures when normally there are many of this event :smt102
I also thought the same.

I don`t do Facebook so wouldn't have seen them
Pete
3pinplug
Inter
Posts: 91
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2024 7:21 pm
Location: Kent

Re: SE Rally 2026

Post by 3pinplug »

Hi all
Just a quick thank-you!!!! to everyone for organising another great rally, I have said before that the club makes you so welcome and are such a great bunch of people. Great to see everybody once again. With the planned rain i decided against staying the saturday night and packing up in wet then having to dry all the tent etc off when i got in, so packed camping gear up and headed off from pub after the raffle, oh the band were great and the ZZTop opener was banging. I hadn’t ridden country lanes for years at night and my original 80’s headlamp bulb (still glowing) was as much use as having a candle in the headlamp!! 😂😂 All part of the experience, but yes definitely time for an LED upgrade.
Cheers everyone!!!
Mark and the S1C
User avatar
Wolfie
Site Admin
Posts: 10679
Joined: Wed May 03, 2006 8:05 pm
Location: Back to West Yorks, but only just..
Contact:

Re: SE Rally 2026

Post by Wolfie »

3pinplug wrote: ↑Wed Sep 09, 2026 12:53 pm Great to see everyone again..
Mark
Sorry I didn't see you to say 'hello' Mark...

I did spot you on the ride away from the Pub though.
.
I used to be a werewolf, but I'm alright nooooowwwwwww!!
User avatar
Wolfie
Site Admin
Posts: 10679
Joined: Wed May 03, 2006 8:05 pm
Location: Back to West Yorks, but only just..
Contact:

Re: SE Rally 2026

Post by Wolfie »

Do we know if Mark from Devon made it across?

I did bump into Mark from Walton outside the Golf Hotel on Saturday morning Thumbs Up

I think there's a name trend forming
.
I used to be a werewolf, but I'm alright nooooowwwwwww!!
User avatar
husson73
Expert
Posts: 6441
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2006 9:27 am
Location: PARIS FRANCE

Re: SE Rally 2026

Post by husson73 »

will put pictures later, this one was done by a friend when we started at 8 AM in Paris last friday to go to the rally
Image[/quote]
François H2A, Pierre-yves H2, myself 69 H1
WS Churchill "You were given the choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war"
User avatar
SAM
Expert
Posts: 9484
Joined: Wed May 03, 2006 8:05 pm
Location: BIG SHED IN A NICE VILLAGE WITH A GOOD LOCAL. BEDFORDSHIRE

Re: SE Rally 2026

Post by SAM »

20260912_110654.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
THREES MORE FUN
User avatar
SAM
Expert
Posts: 9484
Joined: Wed May 03, 2006 8:05 pm
Location: BIG SHED IN A NICE VILLAGE WITH A GOOD LOCAL. BEDFORDSHIRE

Re: SE Rally 2026

Post by SAM »

20260912_182129.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
THREES MORE FUN
User avatar
SAM
Expert
Posts: 9484
Joined: Wed May 03, 2006 8:05 pm
Location: BIG SHED IN A NICE VILLAGE WITH A GOOD LOCAL. BEDFORDSHIRE

Re: SE Rally 2026

Post by SAM »

20260911_174708.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
THREES MORE FUN
User avatar
SAM
Expert
Posts: 9484
Joined: Wed May 03, 2006 8:05 pm
Location: BIG SHED IN A NICE VILLAGE WITH A GOOD LOCAL. BEDFORDSHIRE

Re: SE Rally 2026

Post by SAM »

20260911_172847.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
THREES MORE FUN
User avatar
Olde Coney
Expert
Posts: 5682
Joined: Wed May 03, 2006 8:05 pm
Location: CUMBRIA

Re: SE Rally 2026

Post by Olde Coney »

Great pictures...thanks for sharing Thumbs Up
Too old to die young


ROGER
User avatar
TallyB
Expert
Posts: 2209
Joined: Wed May 03, 2006 8:05 pm
Location: Larne. Northern Ireland

Re: SE Rally 2026

Post by TallyB »

Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up
There is no such thing as bad drink, just some better than others.
François V
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2026 8:31 pm
Location: France

Re: SE Rally 2026

Post by François V »

Nice week end even if I had to replace the tube of my front wheel. Thanks to all and to the guy (I don't remind his name, but he had a red, or pink or salmon jacket :lol: ) who lent me an air pump.
User avatar
SAM
Expert
Posts: 9484
Joined: Wed May 03, 2006 8:05 pm
Location: BIG SHED IN A NICE VILLAGE WITH A GOOD LOCAL. BEDFORDSHIRE

Re: SE Rally 2026

Post by SAM »

20260912_170405.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
THREES MORE FUN
User avatar
miamimike
Inter
Posts: 81
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:22 pm
Location: Isle of Sheppey Kent
Contact:

Re: SE Rally 2026

Post by miamimike »

Had the great pleasure today of making a donation of a total £1090.00 to the Kent, Surrey and Sussex Air Ambulance.

£790 raised from the S E Rally in September

£300 Collected by Clive Bridges and donated in memory of Roger Ramm

KSS Air Ambulance passes on the thanks and gratitude to all those involved in making this donation possible.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Its not just a life its a F**kin adventure
User avatar
Wolfie
Site Admin
Posts: 10679
Joined: Wed May 03, 2006 8:05 pm
Location: Back to West Yorks, but only just..
Contact:

Re: SE Rally 2026

Post by Wolfie »

I forgot to say 'thanks for my raffle prize' too Mike.
I can't even remember how you contacted me with the news..

Many thanks for that, and the Rally of course..
Thumbs Up
.
I used to be a werewolf, but I'm alright nooooowwwwwww!!
Post Reply